MIDWEST Fasteners offers a full Pin- and Stud-Welder Repair service through our Manufacturing Plant in Ohio.
We are often asked “how to” best make use of the service.
Here are some suggestions to assist all parties:
- Packaging & Shipping
- -include ALL parts and components of system, if possible
- –disconnect ALL cables prior to packing & shipping
- –properly pack components to prevent shipping damage
- -do not ship without identification and contact information
- -include Contact information
- -include Service needs or Problem descriptions…some information as to Why in need of Service
- -repairs less than $100 will be performed, unless ‘estimate required’ is noted.
- -overly worn, non-serviceable accessories will be replaced as part of repairs.
- -warranties are per MIDWEST warranty statement by Model, by Item
- -warranty commences upon original shipment of Model from manufacturing
- -warranty coverage is for failure of Parts or for manufacturing Labor
- -Fuses are not covered by Warranty unless part of additional Parts failure
Repair shipments to:
Midwest Fasteners Inc
ATTN: Welder Repair
450 Richard St.
Miamisburg, OH 45342